Wednesday 12 June 2013

We're (hopefully) all going on a summer holiday!



As is well documented, I am (hopefully) off on my holidays today and so, as you can imagine, I was feeling like this:

However, the French air traffic control are striking. What. A. Surprise. Fair play to them though, it really is high time that they started standing up for their rights - they really don't do that enough. When I was living in Paris, I often thought that what the French lacked was an opinion and that protestor 'won't do' attitude.

Anyway, I digress. The result of this great news is that I have now had to change airports, travel to Frankfurt, wait there two hours and then get on another flight to Palma. Great news - I'm glad it's such a simple fix... Suffice to say, my mood has rapidly gone from this:


To this:


Un. Im. Pressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment