Tuesday 25 June 2013

Prints Charming

I would say a good 90% of my wardrobe is black. Black and plain. Which makes for very easy washing loads, but doesn't make for incredibly interesting outfits and consequently, I've realised, blog posts (not that interesting content seems to have been the main focus so far...).

Anyway, I think that shopping for a holiday wardrobe has made me a little more open to more 'exciting' clothing options. I particularly love print dresses, and I think that these ones are a nice first step as they're still dark and so could be pared down with black tights and shoes and a leather jacket if I wasn't feeling too adventurous.

Let the McQ dress do the talking


McQ by Alexander McQueen print dress / Peep toe platform / Comme des Garçons zipper wallet / Tiffany & Co. gold hinged bracelet / Ring / Paloma Picasso gold jewelry


Navy Print

No comments:

Post a Comment