Sunday 15 September 2013

Review: Liberty Free Beauty Gift


Have you been into Liberty recently? They are giving away the BEST free gifts I think I've ever seen. OK so when I say free, you have to cough up a pretty hefty sum (£150) in the beauty department to qualify for it, but I managed to justify it by buying four Christmas presents that I had been eyeing up a week before anyway, and I figured that I could either use the entire thing as a fifth gift, or even split it up and make a few different gifts. Anyway, that's what I told myself...

But anyway, onto the gift itself. Inside the signature Liberty-print wash bag are 22
samples of their handpicked beauty favourites, including amazing cult products such as Eve Lom cleanser, Nars illuminator, Laura Mercier primer and a Dyptique candle. It's just crazy how good this gift is - take a look:



As well as the great products involved, one of the best things about the gift is how big the samples are. Apart from a bit of a teeny Hourglass lipgloss and Trish McEvoy perfume sample, the rest are all big enough to get numerous uses out of, and some things are even full-size, such as the Liberty body wash and the ESPA fitness oil. They claim that the entire thing is worth £300 and I can totally see how - the wash bag alone is worth £35!

If you're a bit of a beauty junkie, then I assure you that you will love this. If not, it would make a great birthday/Christmas present for somebody as it in no way looks like a free gift, or you could even split it up and make your own little gift sets! I have something special planned for mine that will be appearing on my blog in a few months. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving!

Unfortunately, they have all sold out online (I swear they were on there for less than 24 hours!), but they are still available in store so make sure you get there quickly as they're only there while stocks last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment