Sunday 29 September 2013

Pick of the best scented candles


Now I'm a proper grown up, I love candles. That is pretty much how you can tell if you're a grown up... In fact, when you do the 'grown up' test, the questions go:

1) Q: What's the best thing about being an adult? A: Being able to go out and buy a burger and chips whenever you want without asking permission.

2) Q: What's the worst thing about being an adult? A: Washing, cleaning, tidying, using your own money to pay for boring stuff...

3) Q: Do you like scented candles? A: Yes

So yeh, I'd say I'm doing a preeeeeeetty good job at being a grown up...

Here's a pick of my favourites:

Candles

I think my main love of candles stems from the fact that they hide a multitude of sins; I figure as long as the room smells like flowers, then it doesn't matter about the mountain of washing and lack of cleaning that has taken place. That's how it works, right?!

These ones all smell amazing, and they make my flat feel nice and cosy as it starts to get colder (boo), so I would say that that is positives all round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment